The plugin responsible for accepting connections and spawning clients.
Valence users can choose not to include
valence_network in their project. This could be useful for testing or using Valence as an integrated server in a client.
- A type-erased wrapper around an
- Basic information about a client, provided at the beginning of the connection
- Settings for
NetworkPlugin. Note that mutations to these fields have no effect after the plugin is built.
- Contains information about a new client joining the server.
- Represents an individual entry in the player sample.
- Response data of the legacy server list ping.
- The result of the Broadcast To Lan callback.
- Describes how new connections to the server are handled.
- The result of the Server List Legacy Ping callback.
- The payload of the legacy server list ping.
- The result of the Server List Ping callback.
- This trait uses
- A callback function called when the associated client is dropped. See
NetworkCallbacks::loginfor more information.