A library for encoding and decoding Minecraft’s Named Binary Tag (NBT) format.
binary: Adds support for serializing and deserializing in Java edition’s binary format.
snbt: Adds support for serializing and deserializing in “stringified” format.
preserve_order: Causes the order of fields in
Compounds to be preserved during insertion and deletion at a slight cost to performance. The iterators on
Compoundcan then implement
serdeAdds support for
- Support for serializing and deserializing compounds in Java edition’s binary format.
- Zero-cost conversion functions for
- A convenience macro for constructing
- An NBT list value.
- One of the possible NBT data types.
- Represents an arbitrary NBT value.
- Decodes uncompressed NBT binary data from the provided slice.
- Encodes uncompressed NBT binary data to the provided writer.